They say people come into our lives for a reason, at times you have to shove some people out of the way, but you have to be ready for them to barge right back in. At that point, you have to just be ready to accept and appreciate them for who they are.
I am at a lost for words, to explain the irony of my relationships, particularly my friendships.
This past month, I found myself in a state of crisis with the relationships in my life: my family, my friends and my admirers. Most of it had to do with my self-destructive mentality, but on the other hand, I felt my justifications were rational.
The air has been cleared out with one of my best friends and a friendship have been mended which we now reflect where it went wrong in the first place...
Either way, right now things are good.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire