lundi 16 août 2010

Waking up in the morning

I appreciated home more this time around, because we actually had a nice family trip where no one became annoyed or angry at the end of the day.
When I have a more positive perspective on "home" it reminds again how in the very beginning of college I told myself "well I may not like this weather, but I will come back to work in So.Cal". Despite the fact that Berkeley has made me a better person and has taught me a lot, institutionalization aside, I do feel that I fit better as a Southern California girl. I have always loved the heat and I would choose those scorching 100 degree weather over this 50 degree summers. There is just something about being able to wake up naturally because of the sun lights ray peeking out from your blinds. Physiologically, the weather at Berkeley just does not work for me. I am able to wake up early and not feel grumpy. As I was on the plane approaching the bay area we hit an altitude where the fluffy clouds that signaled fog was sitting underneath us I remembered that discontent I had choosing to go to UC Berkeley. I mean sure, its just the weather, but it does really improve my level of happiness. Now there are other factors in my life that make my decisions harder and its hard not to include them in your plans.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire