lundi 21 décembre 2009

One of the biggest fears I have to face in life is whether I am capable of love.
This idea of affection what is this? I suppose I can thank intro classes to psychology that exposed me to this idea of childhood attachment and how this carries on into our adult life but you know I knew it all along that a normal child was not suppose to grow up like this.
Most people learn from their parents and I was fortunate to learn from my friends.
I have always been an expert at imitating others, thus I do not accept the claim that people have of "stealing their style" because you know what? We are a replication of each other so DEAL with it. If it was not for observation I would not have landed in this life that I have. Now I am faced with this nightmare I have to face and a simple human being should grasp the idea of confronting a sick man, but no. Due to the attachment and affection issue I cannot console my own blood and witness them rot their life away. Here's to searching for love and affection.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire