Saturday-
My brother came to pick me up at the airport and boy was he cranky for waiting at the airport for about an hour. It turned out I had told him the wrong arrival time....ShhHH...for some reason I told him my plane would land at 2:10pm when my flight was at 1:50pm. I have no clue what I was thinking! He was rather pist, it was already a bit late due to the rain but what does not hurt him will not kill him. I chilled at his apartment for a little until Alisa came to pick me up. Just sitting on his couch made me think how much I had taken having siblings for granted. Throughout high school I never talked to him much, because you know with siblings the dynamic is rather awkward you don't tell them everything especially if its your brother. Maybe we just grew up that way, boys and girls separate. Maybe it was just my parents who knew, but it hit me that I would be coming home without him around and this made me sad. In a sense, I realized how selfless he was for staying around for so long to somewhat hold the family together, but I do miss him. Right now I am sitting in this room bored and he's not in the other room and I wish he was. Just his presence makes it worth being home.
After Alisa came and we headed off to VG in the pouring rain, I was not in the best of moods. I never liked being sad around others, because well, no one likes their parade to be rained on. Perhaps just growing up and the exposure of many possibilities given at Cal that made me realize that there are more important things to spend your money on. First and foremost, paying rent and the bills. Second, traveling. It was just maybe I had a lot on my mind too. Off we went home and I just chilled in my room that I feel frustrated not knowing what to do. A huge part of me just wants to go for it and design it just for the sake of it, but another part of me think it useless to decorate something I will never keep permanently.
Sunday-
Did not have any plans and just by nature this irks me. I always need to do something constantly. It turned out to be a Stephanie filled day. Just being around Steph motivates me so much, she is the epitome of HOPE (not trying to be Obama here). She does truly want to change the world, she was always the one who believed in my aspirations to be some type of artist. She always encouraged me to go to NY to go to an art school. We dressed up and went to Starbucks to chat for a bit and went to the new Forever 21 that Inland Center Mall apparently opened. Who would have thought they decided to open one of the biggest Forever in the middle of no where city. They did and I am glad for it because I will probably be spending alot of time there. There were many cute items! My attempt to look for the things I bought failed. Apparently they are not online. Per usual we got hungry and went to Famous Daves, the whitest restaurant you will ever find in the Inland Empire and while we were there we made a list of goals which was frightening. Now I feel pressured to accomplish all of that. Afterwards, since everything in this town closes at 8pm on a Sunday night, Steph called up a friend Christian who had just came back from UCSD to join us. Off we went to Starbucks once again. We chatted for a good four hours about our lives, it ranged from professors fucking us over to Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The highlight of the night was to rekindle my passion for art. We will see.
Now I await for the next spontaneous adventure...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire