dimanche 6 septembre 2009

It has been a hell of a week.
My scheduling situation has not be resolved.
Now I have to deal with the consequences, charges to add/drop class, just because the best solution my professor offers me is "wait it out".
It would just really save me the misery to tell me "GET THE HELL OUT, because YOU GOT NO CHANCE". Something about this society and its lack of ability to say "NO". I would rather be rejected directly than indirectly. I am just as idiotic to trust their words and still have hope that I would get in. I should not bitter towards the professors, but take accountability of my own actions.
On a different note, I am glad to have the comfort of home away from home.
Icha arrived to visit me yesterday evening and it has been great having her around.
Currently in the company of each other without exchanging a single word.
The BEAUTY of friendship.
Having her around rejuvenates me! We brought up many intellectual conversations that have left me in this condition where I have come to a sudden realization that I cannot articulate.
My heart feels heavy and my eyes want to tear and not out of sadness.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire