vendredi 26 mars 2010

I am trying my best to keep a smile on my face because I know that nothing good comes out of wallowing. Though I have to remember that feeling sad once in awhile does not kill the soul. I just wish everyone would just stop pretending that our worlds this great place when its not. Its hard when you see the world in a less than perfect place but everyone else is stuck in their social construct. We can never truly be our primal selves because we are all influenced unknowingly. A friend said that our lives practically non-fiction and this I agree with her because we want to create a story for ourselves that's never a true reflection of what we are.

When everyone sees smiling faces I see sadness in your eyes.

The destination of heaven and hell is the same, its the journey that distinguishes the two.

"If heaven is love, then hell is love too"- Eat, Pray and Love

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire