In the fourth grade, my artwork was always put up for show and tell. For some reason, all of my teachers found my work to be fascinating. If only I had kept all of those paintings/drawings.
When I was applying to colleges, I had a last minute decision to apply to art schools. I was in a time crunch to put a portfolio together for art schools. I almost went to Academy of Art in San Francisco.
Art stays close to my heart. Always.
Last Sunday, I came back to SF MOMA.
And I saw Salvador Dali's original work...
Dali's work became one of my favorite after learning about his biography in my high school art class. Dali was a narcissist. I have an ironic admiration for him, because I despised the man upon learning his life story.
Henri Matisse
I had the privilege to see his work as well. The color usage reminded me of the way I used to paint my pictures: full of color, but not nearly as breath-taking.
I had the privilege to see his work as well. The color usage reminded me of the way I used to paint my pictures: full of color, but not nearly as breath-taking.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire